What's new

Welcome to The IELTS Community

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

Dear Raj Maurya Sir, please evaluate my essay and suggest bands. Thanks in Advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zain Jan

Zain Jan

Standard Member
Reaction score
Some people believe that nowadays we have too many choices.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

In this day and age people have considerable number of options which includes food, entertainment, cloths, technology and education. I entirely agree with this and I believe in the future these numbers will increase due to technological development.

In these days, people can choose from a wide range of variety. Some people have a lot choices that they even get confused in choosing the best option for their selves. For example, watching television in the past, viewers had only few channels to watch but nowadays they have an increasing number of options in choosing the best channel to see and enjoy while sitting on the sofa. In the same way, in the case of cloths, we have so many options. We can wear shorts at home, trouser and tea shirt for jogging and formal dress during the office hours.

Furthermore, these choices have also significantly rose in the last decade for technological gadgets. Due to the increase in technological advancement, a single person has multiple gadgets like cellphone, tablet, laptop and smartwatch. In addition, choosing a particular area for study in university also difficult due to the large number of options. Because of this, pupils get confused in choosing the best from a variety of choices.

Admittedly, sometimes choosing the best for yourself when you have a lot of options can create a serious problem. For example, when going for wedding party and you do not any have idea what to select among dozens of costumes can seriously waste your precious time.

In conclusion, with the advancement of technology these choices will increase. In my opinion, it is important and necessary that we must be crystal and clear about choosing a particular thing to save our time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online Members

No members online now.
Top Bottom