The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts. Content submitted express the views of their author only.
This Service is only available to users who are at least 16 years old. If you are younger than this, please do not register for this Service.
All content you submit, upload, or otherwise make available to the Service ("Content") may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity or otherwise violates any laws.
We may remove or modify any Content submitted at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice. We may terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
You are granting us a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use the Service. Use of the Service constitutes acceptance of these terms. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
Most people on this forum must be coming from our Facebook. I assume that you must know our group's terms and conditions. Yet, I am writing them here as well so even new members are aware of all rules and guidelines.
1. Only type-written submissions are allowed. Handwritten submissions are prohibited and will be ignored.
2. Only one submission is allowed in a single day (be it is a letter, an essay or an academic task 1).
3. Standard members have a weekly limit of one task 1 (chart or graph analysis for AC candidates, letters for GT candidates) and one essay. We will be introducing premium plans for those who wish more reviews.
4. Do not be panic. Reviews can take up to 24 hours.
5. It is recommended you work on your mistakes before writing the next task for review. It would be worthless if you never try to understand what suggestions you have received.
6. Please post under an appropriate thread.
7. When you post a task, in the subject line of the thread just enter the first sentence of the question statement. In the main body, provide the full question and then write/paste your answer.
8. There is no need to address an admin or any other person in the subject line.
9. Frequent rule-breaking people may be limited from posting anything or be banned at all.